Humayun Wellchem Trading Concerns Newsfeeds and Events
- 'Shea is a uniquely sustainable and healthy crop': Bunge Loders Croklaan on its latest cocoa butter equivalent
- EU to recognise UK organic certification until 2021: A ‘huge relief’ that offers ‘short-term certainty’
- Nestlé’s net zero roadmap: ‘We have no time to lose’
- ‘A major milestone for lab-grown meat’: Could Eat Just's approval in Asia hurry the market in Europe?
- Finnish study paves the way for health-driven blackcurrant NPD
- Animal-free FBS alternative? UK backs development of novel growth media for cell-based meat
- Good Catch plant-based seafood expands in Europe, eyes innovation: 'There is an opportunity to be wildly creative from a culinary and technology standpoint'
- The digital labelling technology promising to ‘unlock the lost shelf life of food’
- UK urged to match EU ban on meat treated with antibiotics
- Pepsi to use 100% recycled plastic bottles in nine European markets by 2022